Monday, June 8, 2009

Form 6

Form 6 is a 'thing' that i have make a decision dont want to enter it... But,dont know why i still enter it... Sometimes,things and matter in our life is difficult to predict...

At first,I think that I'll regret entering form 6... But,all the things happened seems like wanna make me feel confident with the decision I make... I know a lot of new friends and they are nice too... Although some of them are not so good,but it doesnt matter... The most important is i got to know some really new close friends... I still cant say that they are my best friends coz i still not sure about that... The friends i know make me feel that i didnt make the wrong decision... Thanks to my friends...

After entering form 6,i feel that im more free than other friends who are in college,university and matricuation... Not because of i no need to study... I still need to study... It is just because my life is more carefree... Dont have lots of stress and etc... Their life at there also quite boring for me... Not much activity at there and study all the day... I dont like this type of living... And just come back once a week... Not nice at all... I love my home... Haha... I know that we need to be independent... But,we still get to learn to be independent even in form 6... After knowing my friends' life at their study places,i really feel that im more free and dont have a boring life...

But,the most important things or incident that make me dont feel regret is the form 6 camp i attended in kluang... The new friends really are the motivation for me to continue form 6... Because i know that if i didnt enter form 6,i wont know them and be friends with them... It seems like fate... Im fated to enter form 6 and meet them... Thanks again...

Now,im struggling and doing all my best for form 6... I want to get good result for my stpm... And im enjoying my life as a form 6 student... So,wish me luck and all the best for my future in form 6 left a few months to go... Gambateh to all my form 6 and other friends... Must 'jia you' oo~~~ My dar dar, u must jia you too... We must get good result together oo... And must take care too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.