Jamuan Pengawas finally is over!!! Hooray~
Now is story - telling time...
Farhana asked to all the AJK Tertinggi to reach the hotel at 8am...
Of course, I am not that puncture lah~ Reach at 9am...
As I reach there, I see Pauline and Zhi Wee are blowing the balloons...
So, just helped them with it lor...
I dont know how to tie a balloon...
Asked for Pauline's help... But, she refused...
Zhi Wee also didnt want to help me...
"Jing Wen, u dont think that u got dar dar then no need to tie the balloon hah..."
"Ask ur dar dar come to help u lah..."
"Jing Wen, if u didnt tie this balloon yourself, later u cant eat arh..." =.="
Aiks... What to do... Tie the balloon myself lor...
Luckily, managed to tie it... I didnt want to miss out my yummy lunch...
After a while, my finger 'injured'... Bleeding a bit...
Just because of the balloon... Give up blowing the balloon after that...
Later on found that the hotel's hall is frizzy cold...
Nothing to do... Dont know why asked us to come early... Let me sleep at home better...
'Jio' Zhi Wee and Pauline for a walk...
Our 'walk' actually was just going one level by one level of the hotel using the lift... =.=
Luckily that time not many people using the lift... Haha...
Sat at the lobby after that... Waiting for friends or anybody else...
Followed them to upstairs... But tha hall was really COLD...
I went down after receiving Waheeda's sms...
Went to buy ice-cream with her after she reached... Coz I was hungry... =.=
Jamuan started...
Ucapan, prize giving (actually is watikah lah...), persembahan, games then eat...
Nothing to say much about the ucapan...
Penyampaian Watikah...
I am happy that I got my Watikah Pelantikan at last...
Now no more afraid of them...
I am FREE now... Super happy...
Oh ya! We get a paper bag with something inside...
~My Watikah Pelantikan~
~Given by school~
~Things in the paper bag~
~Everything from the jamuan~
Performance time...
Farhana and her sister sang malay, korean (Maria), japanese and punjabi songs...
She was 'dancing' while singing...
I did took video while they were singing... But, something wrong with my memory card...
Haiz... So, cant upload at here...
Never mind... I'll try to find the video and upload here...
Regarding the food...
Ermm... Overall was good...
List of food :
~Fried rice
~Fried bee hoon
~Chicken (I think it was cooked with Thai sauce...)
~Nugget
~Mixed vegetables
~Fried prawn
~Fried sotong
~Kaya puff
~Tart
~Water (something like rebina...)
I should take photo of it... But forget to... Coz very hungry... Wanna eat...
So, didnt take the photo...
Farhana and her sister sang malay, korean (Maria), japanese and punjabi songs...
She was 'dancing' while singing...
I did took video while they were singing... But, something wrong with my memory card...
Haiz... So, cant upload at here...
Never mind... I'll try to find the video and upload here...
Regarding the food...
Ermm... Overall was good...
List of food :
~Fried rice
~Fried bee hoon
~Chicken (I think it was cooked with Thai sauce...)
~Nugget
~Mixed vegetables
~Fried prawn
~Fried sotong
~Kaya puff
~Tart
~Water (something like rebina...)
I should take photo of it... But forget to... Coz very hungry... Wanna eat...
So, didnt take the photo...
Jamuan ended at 2pm... Hooray!!! Can go back faster...
Well... I cant see the 'GRAND' jamuan that u mentioned...
Haiz... Dissapointed...
Conclusion :
Food ( 9/10 ) - Yummy~ Nice~ By Kek Emas
Hall decoration ( 2/10 ) - Dont like the pinkish decoration...
Performances ( 7/10 )
Prizes ( 7/10 )
Overall everything is okay... ( 7/10 )
Well... I cant see the 'GRAND' jamuan that u mentioned...
Haiz... Dissapointed...
Conclusion :
Food ( 9/10 ) - Yummy~ Nice~ By Kek Emas
Hall decoration ( 2/10 ) - Dont like the pinkish decoration...
Performances ( 7/10 )
Prizes ( 7/10 )
Overall everything is okay... ( 7/10 )




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.