I had my spring cleaning for my room earlier...
Actually, I just planned to clean and tidy up my room this holiday...
Papa got me a 'new' cabinet...
So I decided to change my 'book rack'...
I started to clean and clear the book rack at 10pm on 19/9/2009 ( Sunday night)...
(Where got ppl clean their room at night de? =.=''')
Coz papa asked me to... Haha... Being a good girl mah~ =P
As I have a sensitive nose (to dust and etc), papa forced me to put on a mask...
~Me with the mask~
I cleared lots of things that already no use for years...
Wondering why I kept all those things... Sounds like karang guni... Haha...
Throwed away 3 bags full of paper...
Clean and clear until 11pm++...
Continued my cleaning works on the following day (20/9/2009)...
Wipe my room's windows and all those racks...
Clear my study table...
My study table is quite big... As time past, the space on my table is getting smaller and smaller...
After clearing the table, it is now full of space again... =)
Huu~ Feel so great after clearing my room...
Is clean and neat now... Hihi...




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.