Monday, July 27, 2009

2nd DAN Black Belt Test

26 July 2009, Sunday
This is a BIG day for me... 2nd DAN Black Belt Test...
Morning as usual going to Economy Tuition... Quite boring lor...
But, at least learn something new...
And my RM40 tution fee is not wasted... Although already missed 2 weeks of tuition... =.='''

Going to 'gym' at 3.45pm... Ah Ju and Huda was there already...
Prepared for the those who were going to pass up the grading form on that day...
Everybody starting to come...

Bla bla bla~~~

Sir reached with Teacher and Rishi (Sir's son, so cute~)...
Suddenly became so nervous...
Grading started... Sir was not satisfied with the students' performances...
Especially the yellow belt students...

After that was 2nd grade grading...
But, Master Raja asked all the 1st grade (those going were going to take 1st DAN) and me to enter together...
Gosh! I am not really prepared...
So nervous until I almost forget my koryo... Asked for Firdaus's help... Thanks, Firdaus~

Exam started...
At first, was the punch and blocks...
The 2nd and 1st grade supposed to do taeguek 7... And I no need to do...
But, Master Raja asked me to do together... =.= Well, have to do also lor...
Then, were taeguek 8 and koryo...
Forget taeguek 8 a bit... But, luckily can look at cha yee's step... ( Cha yee was the nearest to me)
I done my koryo alone... Seems like something gone wrong in my koryo...
I was so nervous!!! My hands trembled when I was in the postion of koryo joombi...
Can see my hands trembling...
So, I had done taeguek7, taeguek 8 and koryo...

After I finished my koryo, all of us started with kicks...
My reverse target kicking were gone! As I didnt kicked well...
I was asked to kick 360 degree turning kick, backtrust kick and chopping kick...
Sir gave me 2 times trying... Then, 3 or 4 times real kicking...

Time for 'pecah papan' (wood breaking?)
Siti Qistina, my student broke her papan using hand and leg technique...
Just one time then her papan all broke...
After that was wan ming, sharon, madihah, lao da, cha yee, akmal and me...
I had 3 papan to pecah...
I used elbow for hand technique , side kick and backthrust kick...

Master Raja gave a lesson...
Had to reflect ourselves after hearing that...
Then,Master Raja gave us some training too...
Gosh! I just finished my black belt test and I had to training...
But,I still go for it...

Something happened...
When all of us were doing chopping kick, suddenly I felt a great pain on my back shoulder...
Zillur ( Bangladesh worker who is 2nd DAN) accidentally kicked on my back shoulder...
OMG! It was really pain...
I beared with it...
Coz sir said before that we must learn to bear pain if we are learning taekwondo...
Luckily,is alright and dont have 'lebam' on my back shoulder...

Went home at 8pm ++... So tired...
Papa told me that actually they want to come and give me support de...
But, didnt come... There were 2 reasons...
1st reason was mummy afraid that if they come, they will sorts of pressured me...
This reason made me felt sad and sorry for them...
All of a sudden I wished that the time can go back and they came to support me...
2nd reason was papa need to do the painting job at home... So,cant come and support me...
Suddenly, become so emo... Haha...
But, felt alright after sms-ing with ah min...
Thanks, Ah min...

I think that's all for the black belt test...
Hope that all of us will pass the black belt test with 'flying colours'...
And our club will have more black belt... Wish us all the best ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.