~MUET result slip~
Got my MUET result on Monday, 13 July 2009...
Actually, just knew that going to take result that day...
Suprisingly, I dont feel nervous or scared...
Weird~
On the way to En. Shah office to take my result, Syasya told me I got band 4...
I just say "oO... Okay... Thanks..."
Really nervous when wanna open my slip...
Trembling hands~~~
Relieved~~~
Coz I really got band 4...
Pn. Suhaila, who coincidence to be there congratulated me...
And Pn. Remi also congratulated me too...
A bit dissapointed when saw my marks, 189...
Low band 4 ( 180 - 219 marks )...
As I aimed for a higher marks...
But,still felt a bit thankful lah...
Must be thankful that I can get 'better' result compared to my friends...
*Congrats to Evie~ Coz she got the highest mark in our school...
So, I am not going to resit again...
Mdm. How say no need le...
Just concentrate on my coming STPM exam...
Maybe will sit for MUET test again next year... Just maybe lor~
To those friends who are going to resit MUET at the end of October, I wish u guys all the best...




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.