Chiang chiang chiang~~~
I am her to update this blog lor~
Or else the adik tua Ng Cha Yee keep pestering me to update regarding her birthday...
Haha~ Cha yee, happy birthday again ya~~~
Actually, lao da planned to give cha yee a birthday cake / suprise... Forget le... =p
After discussing, I am the one who will go and buy the cake...
If according to our plan, I'll go to TKD with the cake after my jamuan...
But, my jamuan ended early...
No suprise le lor... Aikss... Thought can give suprise de...
I just went to TKD and need to buat bodoh with the cake that I brought along...
Ah min was there too... Saw ah ju 'hide' at a corner doing cha yee's birthday card...
Cha yee, fiona and me brought my class's kids to Tasik Y...
We celebrated cha yee and hui ying's birthday together after coming back from Tasik Y...
Me and Ah min were preparing the cake...
Before we light on the candles, we ( ah ju, ah min and me ) took photo first...
We still took photos after lighting the candles... Really sampat... Haha~
Asked cha yee and hui ying to come in front...
Both of them got a bit suprise... Hihi~
Sang birthday songs for them...
Both of them made a wish before blowing candles...
Asked both of them to cut the cake...
Then, me as their 'mama' divided the cake to all of them...
What a coincidence! The cake that I bought was the same as the Dra-gang bought for cha yee...
Black forest with blueberry inside...
The cake was yummy and nice~
Photos sharing time~~~
~ Black forest with bluebeery cake~
~ Cake with candles ~
2 birthday girls ( Sampat Cha yee and hui ying )
Happy birhday to cha yee and hui ying~~~
All the best to both of u....




Hope u had enjoyed the party
ReplyDelete